About Nethermains Guest House
An 19th Century Farmhouse with Bed and Breakfast in the Ayrshire area.
The House is situated within the town of Nethermains, by Kilwinning. On your stay at Nethermains House you will be the guests of the Cairney family. Nethermains has an informal atmosphere and we like people to come and go as they please.
This Ayrshire Guest House is ideally situated for trips over the water to the beautiful isle of Arran and for Ayrshire links golf with numerous golf courses with short driving distances.
- Choice of Double, Twin, Superking Rooms.
- (we cannot accommodate anyone under the age of 14).
- TV, Tea/coffee facilities in all rooms.
- Luggage Storage/Cycle Storage.
- FREE wireless internet connection.
- FREE private parking.
- Large landscaped garden
- No Pets allowed